Schucon supplies a full range of the air input filter rolls and pre-cut pads in synthetic fibres.
Glass fibre filter rolls, often called ‘paintstop’, are designed for spray booths and automatic spray machines.
- Pre-treatment media for various industrial applications such as dust air input filter for spray shops.
- EN779:2012 efficiency:
- Arrestance efficiency:
- 65% – 92%.
- 80ºC – 100ºC maximum in continuous service.
- Humidity resistant.
- Media rolls are sold in filter classes G2, G3, G4, G5 and M5 all available
- Dust holding capabilities from 410g/m2 to 678g/m2.
- Thermally bonded synthetic fibres.
- Available with and without tack impregnation for ‘Capture and Hold’.
- Rolls available in 10m, 20m and 40m lengths and in 1m and 2m widths.
error: Content is protected !!